Nina Nikolikj (1987, Skopje) (Macedonian National Theatre) graduated Theatre Directing on the Faculty of Dramatic Arts – Skopje. Where she post graduated in 2014, and obtained her Doctoral Degree in Theatre Art in 2021.
As Theatre Director she has created the following theatre performances: Othello (2019) a co-production between Peripetija Production, Macedonian National Theatre and Bosnian National Theatre Zenica, The Seagull (2018) a production of Macedonian National Theatre, The Powder Keg (2018) a co-production between Bosnian National Theatre and Skopje Film Studio, Belgrade Trilogy (2017) in production of Peripetija Production, Private Confessions (2015) by Ingmar Bergman in production of Skopje Film Studio and Macedonian National Theatre, Mad Forest (2014) by Cheryl Churchill in the Youth Cultural Center, Eurydice (2013) by Sarah Ruhl in Drama Theater – Skopje, The Pelican (2012) by August Strindberg project of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Sweden and the Faculty of Dramatic Arts – Skopje, Sex, Lies and Wild Geese (2012) based on the play Old Seybrook by Woody Allen in production of Circle Production and the Youth Cultural Center; Trembling (2011) in National Cultural Center Jordan Hadzi Konstantinov Dzinot in Veles and many other.
Her rich curriculum includes the following:
- Since January 2021 until today, he is the coordinator of the international project "Roads of Heroes" supported by Creative Europe.
- She has been a member of the Management Board of the MNT since 2018 where she contributes actively in the management, financial and artistic strategies of the theatre.
- She has been the Artistic Manager of the independent theatre and film production Peripetija since its foundation. Since 2015 she has produced: local performances for children and adults, international co-productions, national co-productions, creative videos and international tours.
- She has been a member of the artistic board of MOT international Festival from 2012 until 2018 where she participated in the framing of the strategy of the festival and made significant connections with many organizations dealing with performing arts in Europe and all over the world.
- She was project coordinator of the international project “The Pelican”, a co-production between 5 regional Drama Faculties and The Embassy of Sweden in MK.
- Since 2016 she has been temporarily employed as Theatre Director at the MNT.